Knee-length Boots and Skinny Jeans

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
LiuBang

Knee-length Boots and Skinny Jeans

Post by LiuBang »

Screenshot 2024-05-22 071216.png
These are men's Aigle's Parcours Signature Rainboots, but they look like riding boots: 16.5 inch height, 1/2 inch block heel, chocolate brown color, light brown leather for the buckle strap and the snap button closure, and full-grained leather lining. The ladies have the right idea to pair their riding boots with skinny jeans, so I also wear (men's) skinny jeans with my boots.

I feel like a Canadian Mountie with these boots. Just the clunk clunk of the heel and the jingle jangle of the steel buckles sound so classy. If it were just an inch longer and a bit more snug around the calf, it'd be perfection.

BTW, I like low-heel block heel boots just below the knee, but I think over the knee boots/high heeled boots just look ugly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steamman
Distinguished Member

Re: Knee-length Boots and Skinny Jeans

Post by steamman »

Knee high boots with a skirt is even better!
DrFishnets

Post by DrFishnets »

I have a pair of knee length country boots but I cannot get them on. When I try and put them on my heel gets stuck half way down the boot which is frustrating. The boots are the right size. I read that putting a plastic bag on feet can help get the feet into those boots but I tried it and it didn’t work. :(
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mouse »

LiuBang wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:33 pm BTW, I like low-heel block heel boots just below the knee, but I think over the knee boots/high heeled boots just look ugly.
If you have looked at any of my pictures you will know that I love my boots. However we are going to have to agree to disagree, since I have no problem with heels and platforms on my boots and I defiantly don't think they are ugly. IMHO🤠
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...