Hello Im new here I wonder know why

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
iwanttobefree

Hello Im new here I wonder know why

Post by iwanttobefree »

You know i have always wanted to walk down the street wearing my stockings/PH, my skirt and heels. 3 to 5 inch open toed heels. I want it to still look like a man doing it. I dont want to have to dress up as a woman. I dont want to have to do it in my own house. I want to be free to walk down the street feeling the nice breeze going up my skirt and through my stockings. I want my toes to show through the open toed heels. I want to have this look. Only way that can happen if i became a crossdresser.. Which i dont. Does anyone have that same feeling. I mean did i mention westlers body. So you can see that I am having problems. Does anyone feel this way.

thanks
iwanttobefree
Monster Pete

Re: Hello Im new here I wonder know why

Post by Monster Pete »

Hi there :welcome:

To most of us here, 'crossdresser' either means someone pretending to be the opposite sex, or is meaningless (how many women get called crossdressers?)

At the end of the day, noone can stop you wearing whatever you want. You are completely free to wear a skirt and heels if you want to. As long as you're not trying to pass yourself off as a woman, you're not a crossdresser. The vast majority of the general public either doesn't notice or isn't bothered what you wear. People will look, but that's only the same as if you'd dyed your hair green or something. The tiny minority that do offer the odd 'smart' comment have nothing better to do and can be ignored :D
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChrisM »

Yes Iwanto... I feel exactly the same way.

Chris
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

:welcome: from Australia. I know your input will be welcome any time. The more diverse the chat, the more interesting the forum-- provided emotion does not cloud issues :lol:
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Hello iwanttobefree and :welcome:

which is our little corner of Cyber-Space. We have quite a diverse
group here so grab a cup, pull up a chair and join in on any of the
conversations around.

Also, please tell us a bit about yourself and what part of Ol' Mother
Earth you reside.

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: Iwantobefree. :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Juan

Post by Juan »

Welcome, Iwanttobefree! I wanted to greet you, although I am myself new to this forum (I joined less than a month ago), because you're describing my own feelings several years ago, when I only dreamt of wearing a skirt but couldn't still summon the courage.

Your "wannabe" image is practically a description of my own current appearance, especially during the summer months: I love to wear open-toed sandals and have my toe nails polished. Only that, besides the heels, I'm really into platform or wedge sandals (especially in the chunky styles of the 70s). I often wear skirts and dresses (yes: in public). I have no "wreslers" body. On the contrary, I am quite "small of frame" and have been blessed with small feet (so I have no problem getting footwear in my size). I guess my body would be many a transvestite's dream, but I'm afraid I have no intention of looking like a woman, let alone passing as one (I even have a beard).

If i pulled it off, so can you! Welcome again!

Juan