starting to ware a skirt

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
owen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by owen »

SkirtDude wrote:Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
:)
I don't want to be engaging in any floccinaucinihilipilification here, but I don't think that's a real word.
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

deleted
Last edited by SkirtDude on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uncle Al

A welcome to short pants 1

Post by Uncle Al »

Hey folks;

Let's get back on topic, which is Welcoming a new Cafe' patron!

Let's not try to 'run-him-off' with some of the replys. Granted, he
needs to 'watch his grammer'. but the main thing of pontificating
our 'opinions' of his girlfriend should be moved to another post.
Granted--I'm guilty of this as well! I should have 'reserved' my
opinions for a different post.

To Short pants 1

:welcome:

Uncle Al
Duncanville, TX
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sasq

Post by Sasquatch »

Since1982 wrote:Sasq, methamphetamine? I didn't know ANYONE on this forum knew how to spell that word. I always heard it called just Meth or Crystal Ice. I give you full credit for typing the longest word in this thread. (so far) Of course I can't leave it the longest though, I like "Antidisestablishmentarianism" best. Good luck on finding a longer one. This is the longest non-medical word in the English language. :nemo: :fish: :blue: :ban:
Here's another one for you, Skip: Knightsbridge. It has six consonants in a row - GHTSBR. I can't think of another English word with more. You'd have to look at Polish surnames for more, I'd guess.

I learned that one from the old BBC radio show called My Word. Hey, you guys in the UK. Does that show still run?

Sasq
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

heh

Post by Since1982 »

Here's one for the house... Name an English word with 3 pairs of 3 different identical letters in a row. (The only one with that).

And Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is really really not a real word. Even if Julie Andrews sang it or not. Maybe there's a Mary Poppins Dictionary somewhere that it's in...who knows these days of "The Dumbing Down of the World". and that great movie "Idiocracy" Where a pro wrestler is President of the USA. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/