Why men are buying "womenswear"

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
gender free universe

Why men are buying "womenswear"

Post by gender free universe »

I prefer women’s jeans – men’s lack design subtlety’: why men are buying womenswear
Men are finding some women’s clothes are better designed and cut, made of better fabric – and cheaper. From cotton vests on influencers to designer blazers on Prince Harry, men borrowing womenswear is on the rise

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/202 ... womenswear

This article highlights the growing trend of young men shopping in the women's department, not to adopt a feminine style, but mainly because it offers a wider range of choices. Some say that many items in the women's department complement the male physique better than those found in the men's department. If this signals a broader shift toward more diverse colors, finishes, and improved fits, then the possibility of skirts becoming more popular is not far-fetched. I believe the transition to styles such as wide-legged pants and culottes could serve as an intermediate step, making it more accessible for individuals to explore skirt fashion.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Why men are buying "womenswear"

Post by STEVIE »

gender free universe wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:33 am I believe the transition to styles such as wide-legged pants and culottes could serve as an intermediate step, making it more accessible for individuals to explore skirt fashion.
Why not join us here GFU?
viewtopic.php?t=24265
Steve
gender free universe

Post by gender free universe »

Thanks for the hint
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

Last time I checked the.men's.section of.Wal-Mart I didn't notice any bras with.a cup size of DD, my cup size. In that case I HAD to get a woman's garment.

John