Photo

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Photo

Post by john62 »

I am trying to upload a photo, the photo has been edited but when I attach the photo it attaches the unedited photo even though the new photo is in a new folder. Any ideas why?

John( with few computer skills)
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Photo

Post by RichardA »

What have you called the photos they need different names i.e skirt 01, skirt 02, skirt 03, ect
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Photo

Post by Fred in Skirts »

john62 wrote:I am trying to upload a photo, the photo has been edited but when I attach the photo it attaches the unedited photo even though the new photo is in a new folder. Any ideas why?
John( with few computer skills)
Hi John, First thing after you edit a photo rename it and save it with the new name. Then when uploading make sure you are in the folder that the new picture resides on your computer. Then up load.

I find the best way to place photos on the site is to use a photo hosting site like Imjur.com. Then all you do is place the URL in between the IMG sections Something like this: [img]URLHERE[/img].

Hope this helps. :D

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.