News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
- Active Member
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Leading Indian designer J.J. Valaya introduced these wonderful, very manly garments in a recent show.
Unmistakably inspired by the rich tradition of his homeland, Valaya's male skirts could be a welcome addition to the Western gentleman's wardrobe.
Another pic at my blog: http://newmalefashion.blogspot.com/
- Master Barista
- Posts: 11440
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:52 pm
- Location: New England (U.S.)
Now that is one good-looking garment! I'd get one of those in a heartbeat if it didn't cost several body parts.
Big and Bashful
- Member Extraordinaire
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:51 pm
- Location: Scottish West Coast
That looks fantastic!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!