Search found 1648 matches
Thanks for the link (history)!
It is going to be a bit dicey wearing the kilt in Minnesota on Monday.
We are expected to be on the tail end of a forecasted blizzard.
Guess I will have to strut my stuff in the M.O.A. (Mall of America).
- Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm
- Forum: In the News / Advocacy
- Topic: Another blog found - more skirts for men this year
- Replies: 5
- Views: 713
WHY the pants/leggings worn with (under) the skirts ?
WHEN are they ever going to set a fashion trend that looks like everyday wear
that would be worn conventionally ?
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am
- Forum: Skirts and Kilts for Men
- Topic: What did *you* wear "out and about" today? part2
- Replies: 358
- Views: 22949
Irish National Tartan - kilt hose - INT flashes - black loafers - jacobite shirt and
topped with a green beret (non army issue).
Happy St. Pats day to all of you!
Anderson is not Irish but the maternal side (McCarthy-O'brien) most certainly is!
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Do Humans Still Join Discussion Forums
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1374
- Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 am
- Forum: Kilts, Kilts
- Topic: USA NATIONAL TARTAN DAY
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1662
Less than a month now - - -
Monday; April 6 2009 in the United States it is National Tartan Day!
Wear your tartan; colors or what have you with pride and honor
- Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 am
- Forum: Freestyle Fashions
- Topic: Cruise, sarongs and a dress code
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1350