Merry Christmas.

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Merry Christmas.

Post by STEVIE »

Just to wish everyone a peaceful and happy time.
Steve.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Merry Christmas.

Post by Kirbstone »

Stevie,

Hope your stormy weather abates a bit for the Christmas. I see you've had it a bit bumpy of late up there in the Frozen North!. Our forecast for today & Boxing Day is quiet, cold, but not freezing, and fine.

Cheers,

Tom.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

I just finished cleaning the kitchen after our Christmas Eve dinner, having my evening wine, and reflecting on the good life I have. My son is home for a couple weeks from the residential high school for science and math scholars he attends, and my daughter is home from the university and her job for a couple days, so it is a great family time. I hope each of you have a Christmas filled with love and laughter, and stay safe and warm. Sorry for you all in the North with the ice and frigid weather. It is beautiful and sunny here in NC, with temperatures in the mid-forties, Farenheit. The merriest of days to you all!

Dillon
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

I managed to have a skirted Christmas. Wore a long red skirt in the morning, and when the relations and in-laws were due to arrive I put on my Christmas present - a denim kilt from Unionkilts. So a comfortably attired day.

Comment by my sister: "at least it was designed for a man". Not what I call unstinting praise, but never mind!

Hope you all had a happy Christmas, and that your present from your nearest and dearest is a larger dose of understanding and acceptance.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Admittedly, not a skirted Christmas, but a peaceful one, thank goodness.
As for the weather, yesterday and today have been remarkably clement so far.
On my "tod", wife and daughter off to Edinburgh to see Lion King, house seems too quiet.
Still, back to work tomorrow, that's life.
Steve.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Merry Christmas to you too Steve,

I wore my kilt to the famliy gathering - with sister and brother-in-law and their two children - just the seven of us. It's our trun next year!
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels