The Very Picture of Friendship

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Chris Webb

The Very Picture of Friendship

Post by Chris Webb »

My closest friend is not a kiltman, I guess he is just too French to bring himself to try one on. But he has stood by me through both the worst life could bring and the best life could bring and I have done the same for him. This is a picture of me and Larry on an aggressive hike we went on in Cleburne State Park today, there is just something about this picture that captures our 10 history like no other ever has.

Another really cool thing that happened on this trip occurred before we even got started. Larry and I went into the Park Office to sign in and this really cute young lady park ranger behind the desk smiled broadly and said, "I remember you, you were hiking in Dinosaur Valley State Park last month!" She went on to tell me that I had a growing 'fan club' amongst the lady park rangers in the region and went into some detail as how 'excited' some of the gals were over me. I just blushed and smiled, makes a middle aged man feel pretty good ... of course, guys, it's not really me, it's the Kilt Effect. :D

Anyway, this is a 12.5 inch microfiber hiking kilt, made by Sportkilt ... got lots of pics and smiles and a few compliments, one guy said, "I've got to get a kilt." I just grinned and said, "Damned straight, you do."

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb
nicothoe
Distinguished Member

Re: The Very Picture of Friendship

Post by nicothoe »

Sometimes standing out from the crowd has it's advantages in that people remember you, and that need not be a negative thing.
:D
Be Bold. Be Skirted.
stefan

Re: The Very Picture of Friendship

Post by stefan »

Chris,

Very nice pictures indeed. And as nico said when you stand out people remeber you. I guess you stand out partly buy wearing kilts / skirts and by your personality. :!: :!: Keep up the good work.

/Stefan