Picture in local newspaper

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
stefan

Picture in local newspaper

Post by stefan »

Hi,

The following picture was published in a local Swedish newspaper yesterday. The article itself did not have anything to do with men in skirts. It was an article about coming back to work after the summer holidays and how much they liked coming back to the normal routine work. The guy on the picture was interviewed and said the he spent most of his vacation doing construction work in his house. :cry:

Anyway the picture is taken close to my work and I walk by this place every day and has seen the guy on the picture many times. He also has a collegue that also wear the same skirt / kilt but that guy has a t-shirt. I like the fact that they can show a guy in a skirt in a newspaper and treat him as anybody else.
Article.jpg
Today I also saw a guy on a garbage truck wearing the same skirt / kilt.

/Stefan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Picture in local newspaper

Post by Stu »

I now live in Sweden - I wonder if this is anywhere near me?

Stu
stefan

Re: Picture in local newspaper

Post by stefan »

Stu wrote:I now live in Sweden - I wonder if this is anywhere near me?

Stu
Stu,

The picture is from Stockholm and the specific place is called Marievik close to Liljeholmen. It's in an area where there are a lot of offices and they are also building new apartments in the same area.

And Stu, a warm welcome to Sweden. :!: :!: :!:

/Stefan