what are we breathing as we post?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

what are we breathing as we post?

Post by iain »

I'm breathing ordinary air, which is combined with the aroma of this excellent cheese dip I have purchased. anyone breathing, say, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide? diesel fumes?

actually, because of the huge oil fire near here, i'm also breathing particles of soot.
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

lol

Post by Since1982 »

I'm breathing my usual stale air. My room really needs a good carpet cleaning. Too much eating in bed allowing crumbs to fall down behind the bed and create bacteria.

IF I can ever get my S/O to clean the living room floor, I can move into the living room to live while the carpet cleaners can clean my bedroom. Hope hope hope...:D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Hippie

Post by Hippie »

Just ordanary air with a strong smell of the fart I let go just before I bootted up my computer :COUGH: Some exhaust fumes from the tractor that just went by too (I got my window open a lil to let the fart out, but ended up letting in tractor exhaust insted, and that tractor is burning oil really bad).

So I guess im breathing 2 kinds of exhaust! LMAO!
Those who give up LIBERTY for security DESERVE NEITHER! :naughty: :shake:

FIGHT FOR YOUR RITES AND LIBERTY!!! :ninjajig:
Foppy

Post by Foppy »

At the moment, plain ol' air.
Ash

Holding my breath

Post by Ash »

To paraphrase the immortal Bill Hicks: 'I live in the city; I'm trying not to breathe at all. That way I can't smell anything'.

Still haven't overcome the loss-of-consciousness-due-to-oxygen-deprivation problem yet though. Still I am in a city, so there's precious little oxygen around. Thankfully, the wind direction is still carrying the fumes from the Hemel Hempstead depot fire to the south, otherwise I'd be in deep do-dos for sure.

It's Wednesday, I feel a little stressed.

Ash
Daring to be different.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

oh, you guys!! I put this on as a joke, thinking nobody would reply!!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

I don't breathe anymore I've grown gills & now live under water in The octopus's Garden along with Ringo.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

not breathing

Post by Since1982 »

I'm not breathing today, going for the guinness world record for holding your breath. Up to 54 seconds and counting, wish me luck! :bouncy: :stir: :whiteflag
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Dangerous thing breathing its very addictive
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Post by Since1982 »

AH HAH AH HAH AH HAH....DEEPLY INHALING, KOFF KOFF KOFF...:o

Made 3 mins. 10 seconds tho...:cool:

Bob
Barista Emeritus

Post by Bob »

Skip, that's quite enough already. I don't want you to disappear, then later read in the paper about some guy in Florida who was found dead in his house, apparently after trying to hold his breath while reading this message board about men in skirts. THAT could get you a Darwin award.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Since1982 wrote:AH HAH AH HAH AH HAH....DEEPLY INHALING, KOFF KOFF KOFF...:o

Made 3 mins. 10 seconds tho...:cool:
You did better then David Blaine:p
me012247

Post by me012247 »

Man...somtimes it gets really stupid........
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It is Snowing Down South[/FONT] :ninjajig: :cheer:
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

iain wrote:I'm breathing ordinary air, which is combined with the aroma of this excellent cheese dip I have purchased.
Yum!

I'm breathing in seaside air, musty old house, and Embalming Fluid.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Re:

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

me012247 wrote:Man...somtimes it gets really stupid........
Teah breatheing is stupid I'll just stop......