Gardening Day

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Gardening Day

Post by Uncle Al »

For those who are interested,

( I'm staying in my privacy fenced back yard ;) :lol: )

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Gardening Day

Post by Stu »

I've been working in my half-acre garden most of this afternoon, clearing weeds and creating a new veg patch - I have two other small veg patches.

Although my garden is very private, I would never do it naked. I don't like being naked even round the house, let along outdoors among spiky rosebushes, stinging nettles and countless bugs.
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Post by KiltedBigWave »

I have been working in the garden as well and think this is a perfect day for a light and airy pleated skirts and matching short sleeve top.
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

With my 50 acres and plenty of privacy I used to farm in my birthday suit all of the time. That was when I was able to get out and do the hard stuff. I used to have a farmers tan all over instead of just my neck!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
At 81 and having vertigo problems I no longer am able to enjoy the farming, but I still enjoy the privacy!! :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

That is an old meme. World Naked Gardening Day is the first Saturday of May, so this year it is May 4. See the Wikipedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Naked_Gardening_Day)

But I observed it in proper fashion today, anyway.