Hello from Scotland

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
DrFishnets

Hello from Scotland

Post by DrFishnets »

Hello. I am a heterosexual guy with no intentions to be trans. I am happy to be a heterosexual guy yet I find feminine clothing more comfortable and interesting to wear than mens clothes. I think it’s because I am interested in art and design and I’m a creative artistic person that I love the varied designs in women’s clothing. I also find women’s clothing more comfortable and practical. I wear women’s leggings, berets, scarves and skirts with a long trench coat and dr marten boots when going out shopping or out in general. My partner supports me and she loves how I opened up about it. In the privacy of my home I like to dress even more feminine in black stockings and suspenders and St Trinians pleated gymslips which I find helps with my anxiety and depression.
Uncle Al

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Uncle Al »

:welcome:
Grab a cup and join in any of the conversations :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Mouse »

DrFishnets, welcome to skirt cafe. From your introduction, it sound like you will fit in here with the rest of us just fine. Please look around and join in.

Mouse
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...