Girls in Sport.

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Girls in Sport.

Post by STEVIE »

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/fitnes ... d620&ei=31

This is the link, make of it what you will.
However, this is more amusing than academic. The rights, wrongs or even if it's AI are of little interest.

“We often talk about how girls hit teenage years and they all go, as if it is like this magical ‘poof’ that they all disappear".

Ah, words and my very odd sense of humour.
Or another Pied Piper with very dubious leanings?

Steve.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Girls in Sport.

Post by moonshadow »

What a crock of crap.

Seems the only thing left to do is ban boys from playing sports. That should fix the problem.

On an ironic side note... in another 10 years girls too will start being pressured to "be a man!"....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Moon, you missed it, the word that had me amused is "poof".
Many meanings.
Only point about the article, non sporty and "quiet" boys have a damned hard time too.
Steve.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

On average, boys are more inclined to be garrulous, competitive and aggressive than girls, as well as less risk averse. That means it's more common for boys to take to physically-demanding sports than for girls.
mr seamstress

Post by mr seamstress »

moonshadow wrote» Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:24 am

On an ironic side note... in another 10 years girls too will start being pressured to "be a man!"....
In that view it can be seen when woman applies for a job while competing against male applicants is telling them they need to become male.
Women are taught they are inferior to males because of male's testosterone and males are inferior when they wear dresses and skirts. When will these teaching stop?
A female competing against a male isn't going to make her a male.
Would you claim that a woman needs to be man to apply for a job that is traditional held by man? This is today's market not 10 years from now.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Hey man.... I'm just laughing at this whole thing.

No need to take me seriously... God knows I don't. :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
mr seamstress

Post by mr seamstress »

I am a man that likes have one on one conversation with the public as I promote men have a right to wear whatever he likes. I have these conversations in a joking way while being semiserious.