A standard skirt for work....

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A standard skirt for work....

Post by Mouse »

I have now had my black denim Roman Originals work skirt over a month. It has performed very well for my working life, in the various places I go to work.

I have also been able to settle in my mind that there is nothing wrong. I get no discernible difference from people I meet whether I am wearing this skirt or a utility kilt or a gender free skirt. I know this is not news to many of you, but parts of my brain still needed reassurance!

I have also realised that I have gone too far. The slightly longer pencil skirt in black denim is very sensible, staid, drab and boring. I think on refection that my camouflage utility kilt is more interesting.

It is also very interesting to take a picture of yourself everyday for a month http://www.skirtcafe.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24615. When I started I made a thing of being ordinary MIS going to work in a skirt. However I think I can do better and be more interesting at work....

I think that as the year progresses I am going to extend my skirts for work, so they are more interesting, while staying with in reason for work.

Here is a picture of me on Great Portland Street station platform, in my work skirt, with moving underground in the back ground...
Great Portland Street tube station, London, March 2024.
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...