A change at work results in no skirting.

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A change at work results in no skirting.

Post by Mouse »

victor1964 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:47 pm I still get away with skirting on a Monday as I know I will be in the office all day due to me covering a long term sick colleague. I am one of the few who knows how to do payroll for our vehicle engineers so I am deskbound for the one day. As for the rest of the week its trousers, I never know when or where I will be needed to visit a driver out on the road.
Good that you get to carry on skirting a bit at work.
victor1964 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:47 pm One thing I have noticed when I'm not skirting is that I don't care too much about clothes matching. T-shirt, jumper, trousers and shoes are just thrown on without much thought. When in a skirt everything has to match, including my underwear and socks. Very strange :lol:
I find the same thing. My theory is that with the freedom to wear a skirt, my brain is interested in the clothes I am wearing so it matters what goes with the skirt, trousers are boring so my brain doesn't care what else we wear as long as we are warm enough and decent.
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
Max

Re: A change at work results in no skirting.

Post by Max »

Hmmm... if the goal to not be identified, you could shave your legs and facial hair, fill out a blouse, and go comme une femme. Just sayin'.