Confessions

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
jordan

Confessions

Post by jordan »

Hello!

I’ve been working on a side project that I finally put into the world, last month. It's called Everybody Skirts and one of its main goals is to help normalize skirts for men and anyone who might not feel "normal" in a skirt. Feel free to browse around! Feedback welcome :)

I also added an anonymous confessions page:
https://everybodyskirts.com/confessions

I want to let people release things they're holding onto, help us understand each other, and share some laughs.

If anyone wants to submit one, it would be much appreciated! Submissions can relate to secrets, stories, behaviours, regrets, fears, beliefs, desires, why you wear or avoid wearing skirts, inside jokes, and more. They might be about skirts, feminine wear, or masculine clothing. They can be shocking, silly, funny, soulful, etc.

Cheers,
Jordan
MrSoapsud

Re: Confessions

Post by MrSoapsud »

"everybodyskirts.com’s server IP address could not be found."
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

MrSoapsud wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:22 pm "everybodyskirts.com’s server IP address could not be found."
Worked for me! I use FireFox for my browser.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
MrSoapsud

Post by MrSoapsud »

MrSoapsud wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:22 pm "everybodyskirts.com’s server IP address could not be found."
"My bad" - localised problem...
jordan

Post by jordan »

Sounds like this might not have been the issue, but https://everybodyskirts.com/confessions re-directs to this address: https://everybodyskirts.com/blogs/confessions
skirtpettiman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtpettiman »

Great job. I like the confession section especially the 'I think I'm addicted to petticoats' section. This resonates with me especially in this cold weather.
Seb

Post by Seb »

I like the pettycoat one too. :)

Submited one of my own too
Not alone with a dream, Just a want to be free, With a need to belong,
I am a skirtsman
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom
jordan

Post by jordan »

skirtpettiman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:09 pm Great job. I like the confession section especially the 'I think I'm addicted to petticoats' section. This resonates with me especially in this cold weather.
Thanks! Actually, I hadn't considered the warming factor :)
Seb wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:55 pm I like the pettycoat one too.

Submited one of my own too
Thanks for adding one of your own!