An Oldie

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

An Oldie

Post by Uncle Al »

I've seen this before :D but, I'm also seeing this in real life :(
Train of thought JPG 2023-11-21.jpg
Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Re: An Oldie

Post by Grok »

:lol:
Bee Guy

Post by Bee Guy »

Yes, unfortunately this is a part of my life now.

To get things done and help me stay focused, I write down scheduled appointments and a list of things to do in a calendar book at the beginning of each week.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Each year I get a big calendar to write notes in. Including where I parked the car. In my neighborhood finding a parking place is a game of musical chairs, and there were a few times when I forgot where I parked the car.
geron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by geron »

Bee Guy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:25 am Yes, unfortunately this is a part of my life now.

To get things done and help me stay focused, I write down scheduled appointments and a list of things to do in a calendar book at the beginning of each week.
The trouble with that method is that it depends on your checking the schedule all the time. A smartphone makes a much more dependable aide-memoire: you can enter all your appointments in its calendar and it will message you, buzz you, or whatever, as soon as the time comes to do something.
Bee Guy

Post by Bee Guy »

I agree. I do keep appointments on my phone, but still prefer to keep tasks only in my calendar. It's a personal preference.