Weather in your location ?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Weather in your location ?

Post by Rokje »

Divided over two seasons, namely a white and a green season.
In other words, winter and summer.
Typical Norwegian weather

Right now in the Netherlands: light freeze this morning, but it will be a somewhat chilly dry day with some sunshine
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
Seb

Post by Seb »

Last Monday we had 11°c, sun and no wind - t-shirt weather and I took down five small trees(still have another 8 that needs to come down) and washed the car.

Today I woke up to this:
IMG_20240405_092321-01.jpeg
Just as all of the last snow had melted away. I doubt it will stick longer than the weekend so I'm not making any effort to clear it away, Ill just flatten as needed with the car, still got my winter tires on ofc, I usually keep them until May 1st.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not alone with a dream, Just a want to be free, With a need to belong,
I am a skirtsman
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

Seb wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:44 am Last Monday we had 11°c, sun and no wind - t-shirt weather and I took down five small trees(still have another 8 that needs to come down) and washed the car.

Just as all of the last snow had melted away. I doubt it will stick longer than the weekend so I'm not making any effort to clear it away, Ill just flatten as needed with the car, still got my winter tires on ofc, I usually keep them until May 1st.
Seb, There's been no snow this winter here. The bottom of my garden has been under water all winter.
Rain, rain, rain. The tow path also undewater on the opposite side of the river.
Screenshot_20240405_200833_Photos.jpg
Here's a shot on my house to go with:
Screenshot_20240405_201100_Photos.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.