Skirts in other sites. The clothes you wear!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Skirts in other sites. The clothes you wear!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I am a member of the Site known as Tolley's Topics. It is a fun site and has some interesting topics to read.
I wrote a column for it back in October and it has garnered some comments. These comments really surprised me.
Here is the web page that has my column and the comments. By the way you can add comments of your own as well.

https://tolleystopics.com/2023/10/03/th ... -you-wear/
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
SkirtsDad
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirts in other sites. The clothes you wear!

Post by SkirtsDad »

Thanks Fred. I have.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

SkirtsDad wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:45 pm Thanks Fred. I have.
Thanks for the comment!! I hope others here will check it out and make a comment as well...
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
greenboots
Member Extraordinaire

Post by greenboots »

I did but forgot to put a name or initials
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

The procedure for commenting is easy and can show who made the post without giving away their identity. After you make your comment go to icon of the envelope and click on it and then add the asked for information such as E-Mail address and a name you want to be seen. Your E-Mail address is never reveled and remains secret.