Gynecomastia

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamie001
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Gynecomastia

Post by jamie001 »

I don't understand why most men are upset about having gynecomastia. Having breasts like a women will help them to feel more feminine. It really helps me.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Being feminine is not everyone's life goal
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

jamie001 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:15 pm It really helps me.
Hi Jamie and that is all to the good, but not everyone feels the same.
Men in skirts etc are very much a minority in the male population so the sufferers of Gynecomastia among us must be small indeed.
If you have a guy that cannot admit to any of the finer feelings then he is unlikely to regard burgeoning breasts as a blessing.
Steve.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

jamie001 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:15 pm I don't understand why most men are upset about having gynecomastia. Having breasts like a women will help them to feel more feminine. It really helps me.
Most men do NOT want to feel feminine at all.

Oh yes, my enlarged breasts make me feel feminine. But I definitely get a masculine feeling when I talk or sing with my voice bordering on basso profundo. And I would not want my voice any other way, except to be an octavist all the time.

When I stand in front the bathroom mirror combing my hair in the morning I see a woman staring back. But with my relaxed vocal cords in the morning as I am singing I hear the voice of an octavist, singing down to G1, three ledger lines below the bass staff.

John
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

JohnH wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:32 pm Most men do NOT want to feel feminine at all.
jamie001 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:15 pm I don't understand why most men are upset about having gynecomastia.
None of us have any real idea of how other people may really FEEL about ANYTHING!
When it comes to humans, sweeping statements and pre-judgements are less than useless.
Steve.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

JohnH wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:32 pm Most men do NOT want to feel feminine at all.
jamie001 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:15 pm I don't understand why most men are upset about having gynecomastia.
Femininity and Masculinity are constructs. Any feelings you have are your feelings. If you condem yourself or anyone else for feeling what you perceive to be masculine or feminine you are doing yourself a disservice damaging the gender free clothing cause.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Sometimes I feel that having gynecomastia would be fun. I'm a strong supporter of top-free equality, and think that having significant breasts while going top-free as I often do in warm weather would further help the cause.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

I rather wear a tankini swimsuit than to wear only trunks. I like that style of swimsuit as it covers my chest whole having room for my boy bits.

John
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I see men all of the time that have rather large breast and could probably use a bra, but most don't bother, I reckon because men wearing bras is not really part of our culture.

I also see men that may not have large breast, but do wear shirts that show a very clear nipple.

I know this has been an issue with me on occasion, and it rather bugs me. Many of the feminine tops I own tend to be more skin hugging, and thus show a more pronounced nipple, with the only real solution to wear a padded sports bra. But on the other hand, wearing such an garment certainly makes my breast look bigger than they are, and project an imagine that I'm trying to become a female (or a failed transgender woman).

I've actually entertained the idea of wearing a f2m binder (the kind a trans-man would wear) to eliminate this issue all together.... No nipples, no boobs. But it all honesty, so far I just ignore it and usually just wear a dark colored tee shirt, which doesn't show much.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

moonshadow wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:38 pm I've actually entertained the idea of wearing a f2m binder (the kind a trans-man would wear) to eliminate this issue all together.... No nipples, no boobs. But it all honesty, so far I just ignore it and usually just wear a dark colored tee shirt, which doesn't show much.
They sell disposable stickers that smooth over the area, amazon probably sells them.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

What's wrong with nipples? Everyone has them unless they've been surgically removed.

I'm in favor of accepting ourselves and others as they naturally are.
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

Free the nipple!

I've never understood the reason why showing nipples for men is ok, and for women isn't. Fortunately we're much more comfortable with nudity in Europe compared to the US.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

rode_kater wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:21 am Free the nipple!

I've never understood the reason why showing nipples for men is ok, and for women isn't. Fortunately we're much more comfortable with nudity in Europe compared to the US.
I don't like to conflate showing nipples (covered or uncovered) with nudity. Allow women to "free the nipple" is just equal rights. Some of us free-the-nipple supporters are nudists, but most aren't.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I once saw pictures of a man during trans surgery and his nipples were visible the whole time except for the last picture where he now had breasts and the nipples were blurred out. I mean what the HE!! is that all about???

I'll tell you what it is about! It is about non-equality between men and women that's what.....
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

JohnH wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:19 pm I rather wear a tankini swimsuit than to wear only trunks. I like that style of swimsuit as it covers my chest whole having room for my boy bits.

John
I hate how women and others such as myself have to cover up our breasts. But the way law enforcement is in the USA you want to absolutely minimize encounters with them, although they are necessary to preserve law and order. If I went topless some Barney Fife (Andy Griffith show) of an officer might harass and possibly arrest me for indecent exposure and/or disorderly conduct.

John