Buying Women's Trousers/Pants

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Buying Women's Trousers/Pants

Post by STEVIE »

Barleymower wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:19 pm More, an example of a rediculous situation.
The ridiculous part is getting all hot and bothered by it BM.
Wear whatever you wish and just don't give a damn.

Like;
dressedbrewer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:03 am When putting your phone into your pocket and half it is sticking out, a dead giveaway
Does it actually matter and how many folks pay that much attention anyway?
Steve.
dressedbrewer

Post by dressedbrewer »

STEVIE wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:46 pm
Barleymower wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:19 pm More, an example of a rediculous situation.

Like;
dressedbrewer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:03 am When putting your phone into your pocket and half it is sticking out, a dead giveaway
Does it actually matter and how many folks pay that much attention anyway?
Steve.
It matters when the phone keeps falling out!
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

dressedbrewer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:03 am The one thing missing is pocket size. When putting your phone into your pocket and half it is sticking out, a dead giveaway
My phone is in my bag because I'm usually wearing a skirt with no pockets so the fact that the pants have 1/4 size pockets is relevant. :)
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

dressedbrewer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:00 pm It matters when the phone keeps falling out!
I don't even possess a pair of jeans but I have a suggestion.
Wear regular guy ones, your phone stays put and the overall look is not that much different.
Can't say that I was aware that girls' phones were being dropped on a more regular basis than guys ones so how do they manage?
More compact models and nicer bottoms perhaps?
Steve.
Barleymower
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Barleymower »

STEVIE wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:46 pm
I was likely to become defensive when told I'm becoming hot and bothered. So I re-read my post and other than a slightly confused state I was not getting irate. I know when I getting hot under the collar because I shout and I seldom shout.
I agree with the "do as you please" notion and I do, :do as I please". I've also noticed that most folk go about their daily business once they have gotten over the slight shock of something out of the ordinary.
The problem for men in this respect is most definitely other men. The markets react to supply and demand, they are not the problem.
Men have been cast adrift, clinging to their meagre wardrobe. There's no use crying, men have to get up and walk out the door in whatever they want.
"My wife says no" - boo hoo, tell her to get a life
"People will think I'm gay or trans" - so what?
"People will laugh at me" so what?
"I'll be ostracised" - if that happens, live with it. Better to be free. There are people on this forum in the same boat, meet them, make new friends.

There you go now I'm hot and bothered !
... not really but a rant every now and then is good for the soul :)
dressedbrewer

Post by dressedbrewer »

STEVIE wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:31 am
dressedbrewer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:00 pm It matters when the phone keeps falling out!
I don't even possess a pair of jeans but I have a suggestion.
Wear regular guy ones, your phone stays put and the overall look is not that much different.
Can't say that I was aware that girls' phones were being dropped on a more regular basis than guys ones so how do they manage?
More compact models and nicer bottoms perhaps?
Steve.
Perhaps, or bags.