Man skirt Mondays

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Happyskirt

Man skirt Mondays

Post by Happyskirt »

What are you wearing today?? For my man skirt Monday I am wearing a camo mini I got off of Cider. https://m.shopcider.com/product/detail?pid=1029712
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Man skirt Mondays

Post by Faldaguy »

"Man skirt Mondays" --- is this a personal goal, or some kind of event? My skirts don't suffer the limitation of limited weekdays, or gender -- in fact they are, 'uni' or perhaps 'bi' in that one day they maybe on me; and sometimes when I look for one, it is on my wife! To answer the question, here is a shot of my 'computer' lap as I sit here writing this; https://photos.app.goo.gl/eMTPHsqz2xm2H4Zn7 just back from a local restaurant not unlike you might find in Aloha.

I've not been to your Farmer's Market, but frequent the one in McMinnville, and Hillsboro when there. Maybe we can catch you there. We will be back in Oregon for the Holiday season plus a bit -- maybe you can work up an Oregon Meetup? There are several MIS there that are fully out in public.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

I could claim man pants Mondays as the first Monday of the month I sometimes wear pants as I play Editor of the local paper. If it is hot I will wear a mini skirt regardless, thus looking more like a traditional secretary than an editor :)
My name is Anthony, please accept me for the person that I am.
Happyskirt

Post by Happyskirt »

Faldaguy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:05 am "Man skirt Mondays" --- is this a personal goal, or some kind of event? My skirts don't suffer the limitation of limited weekdays, or gender -- in fact they are, 'uni' or perhaps 'bi' in that one day they maybe on me; and sometimes when I look for one, it is on my wife! To answer the question, here is a shot of my 'computer' lap as I sit here writing this; https://photos.app.goo.gl/eMTPHsqz2xm2H4Zn7 just back from a local restaurant not unlike you might find in Aloha.

I've not been to your Farmer's Market, but frequent the one in McMinnville, and Hillsboro when there. Maybe we can catch you there. We will be back in Oregon for the Holiday season plus a bit -- maybe you can work up an Oregon Meetup? There are several MIS there that are fully out in public.
That would be fun! I have seen several other MIS out and about, have wondered if any are on here.. and I agree, skirts don't have to be day specific.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Monday to Sunday in my case and just skirts does me fine.
That is, unless I am wearing a dress.
Steve.