HommeMystere Ceased Trading

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
jamodu
Member Extraordinaire

HommeMystere Ceased Trading

Post by jamodu »

Men’s alternative lingerie manufacturer, HommeMystere, has ceased trading, according to their website blog…
After 15 years of HommeMystere, we have decided to call it a day on our lingerie journey.

With our personal circumstances changing and the business far exceeding anything we could have imagined back in 2008, we have made the decision to move on to the next phase of our lives.

We will have the business officially listed for sale from July 1st.

Depending on the outcome and level of enquiry on the sale, we may switch the website to a wholesale only model in order to liquidate stock from that date.

We cannot guarantee what opportunities there may be for retail purchases of HommeMystere stock after a sale so if there is a particular garment you like, now is the time to purchase

In the meantime we have removed the ‘free shipping’ option from the store as we cannot cover the cost at the reduced prices.

On a personal note, thanks to everyone that has visited, purchased and taken part in our journey. We will endeavor to keep you updated as circumstances change.

We will also give you some insight into our journey via our blog starting in the next few days.
For me, their items were far more expensive compared to buying ‘the real thing’ - as such Ladies’ lingerie is widely available online everywhere.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: HommeMystere Ceased Trading

Post by JohnH »

And I notice they don't carry bras with DD size cups (my.bra cup size).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John