A Knight in a dress.

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Knight in a dress.

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:22 pm Not exactly what my mind conjures up when I think of the "knight in shining armour"...

Oh well, not my country, not my business. Guess I could state "not my circus, not my monkey".

Why not show up in this?
medieval-knight-in-armour-english-historical-re-enactment-england-BA9WKK.jpg
Ironically, that might be considered a "mockery".... oh how the times they do change... :wink:
I would have!

But then again I am crazy in my noggin just ask any of my exwives... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hide:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Knight in a dress.

Post by STEVIE »

moonshadow wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:22 pm Ironically, that might be considered a "mockery".... oh how the times they do change...
In fact Moon, you are actually in error, that outfit could be deemed as most appropriate, historically accurate actually.
However, this could have got him executed for treason. AKA taking the p**s out of the royal personage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.