SKORTS VS SHORTS

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
big_daddy_thong

SKORTS VS SHORTS

Post by big_daddy_thong »

Since making the move to skorts (skirts with compression shorts) I have recently switched up my shorts wardrobe for this summer. I love the look and feel of the material over full down to the knee shorts. My current short inventory consists of 1 denim, 2 cargo shorts & 2 pair of workout shorts. Now I hardly wear them. In fact I'd rather wear skorts instead for most activities.Most of my skorts are mini skirt length so I don't have to worry about flashing my thong underwear if I happen to bend over. I have several yoga skorts which is a great option when I want to change up from wearing my usual leggings to hot yoga. Hiking skirts for around the town running errands Anyone else out there moved away from shorts to skirts?
big_daddy_thong

Re: SKORTS VS SHORTS

Post by big_daddy_thong »

OH! BTW! I wore a light blue tennis skort to yoga with a gray t shirt :D :D and got quite a few positive comments from the instructor and other yogis, all females!
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Re: SKORTS VS SHORTS

Post by phathack »

It's summer time and I interchange Skorts and Yoga Shorts/Bike Pants thought lately I've tended to opt for the Skort more often.