A Weighty Problem

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

A Weighty Problem

Post by Stu »

I am somewhat overweight and I struggle with diets to get and keep the pounds off. However, I start to shed weight in late spring and come June every year, I found I have invariably lost somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds in weight and that stays off until around October, when I pile it all on again, unfortunately. My eating habits don't change so something else is causing it and I strongly suspect it is gardening as it coincides with me getting my half-an-acre plot into shape, mowing, hedge trimming, digging and planting vegetables, sawing up trees and so on. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Weighty Problem

Post by Jim »

About the same for me every year. I'm 125 lbs in late summer but 140 lbs late winter.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: A Weighty Problem

Post by Faldaguy »

Exercise surely plays a role. For me, travel can bring about change in either direction -- we eat healthier at home, fewer meals out, less junk food; but the exercise factor can compensate or cost; and some of my skirts let me know very quickly!