ScotL

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: ScotL

Post by FLbreezy »

Hello from Florida! I also started during covid lockdown & wear kilts or skirts every day now. I don't wear anything else out of the ordinary, I just enjoy the comfort of having my bottom half be more comfortable.
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

FLbreezy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:26 pm Hello from Florida! I also started during covid lockdown & wear kilts or skirts every day now. I don't wear anything else out of the ordinary, I just enjoy the comfort of having my bottom half be more comfortable.
A fellow Floridian, thank you for the welcome. The weather in this state drove me to need to wear anything else. I am a guy who sweats gravy here year round. I joke you can always put on more clothes but you can’t take more off after a point. Wore a purple rain kilt yesterday doing lawn work and sweat profusely still but it was better than when I wore shorts.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

ScotL wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:33 pm Wore a purple rain kilt yesterday doing lawn work and sweat profusely still but it was better than when I wore shorts.
Those PR kilts are great, I wear the black one all the time when I'm going out to the store or running errands and it feels very invisible, especially compared to a tartan kilt. I hope she starts making different colors of those soon. I wear the PR skirts quite often for working outside, the brown one is my favorite.
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

I just have the grey kilt one that is for all intents and purposes, not a kilt. But I digress
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FLbreezy »

Yeah, not really a kilt, but it has that extra flap of fabric that makes it extra manly and definitely not a skirt. (kidding) Either way, it seems to blend in with the crowd.
ScotL
Chatbot

Post by ScotL »

I think it’s the drab grey color that epitomizes male clothing. Though there a few walkers outside my house who were more friendly to me than ever before as I was wearing the grey “kilt”