As nature intended or a smooth operator?

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Re: As nature intended or a smooth operator?

Post by nzfreestyler »

for me personally it has to be smooth always
I just prefer the feel and the look
And personally its just right in my mind with a skirt to have smooth legs.
bikesaurus

Post by bikesaurus »

I've only ever regularly shaved my face. The issue I have is the hair just never stops. I'm coated in fur pretty much everywhere. I would feel really weird with the incongruity of shaved legs but hairy everything else.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I have no hair anywhere except for a defined narrow strip down there - everything has been VPL'ed off permanently through many sessions at a salon.
I can get the last bit down there waxed off if I want to be totally bare - or leave it there but its been tailored so its always minimal.

Its nice because it always smooth option with no work at all. Averaged out its cheaper than shaving costs all the time etc...
Craving2

Post by Craving2 »

As nature intended - I present as a man, wearing what I would call masculine skirts although I guess that is down to perception. Mostly I wear kilt style skirts - some clearly masculine and definitely designed for men, but also female skirts that are more kilt like, or denim cargo/mini skirts. I don't wear high heels (OK, maybe a Cuban-heeled boot on occasion) but mainly DMs, vans, other trainers or sometimes sandals. My look is generally male but in a skirt, so I don't shave my legs - some manscaping up top but my skirts are rarely short enough for that to show (although the occasional gist of wind had caught me off guard :shock:).

I have no issue with how everyone else does it and I guess it's down to personal preference but I guess if your goal is to present as female then shaving makes sense.

I get plenty of leg/skirt compliments so I guess it is acceptable :lol:
Ozdelights
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ozdelights »

A few new posts prompted me to think about this.

Men have hair on many/most parts of their body. Now forget about the legs, facial hair some shave some don't. Is that for appearance or feel or time taken to shave? Some men don't have a full head of hair, some leave it natural while others shave it all off. Again look or feel? So I guess leg hair would just be personal preference on look, feel and effort. Why should it be any different to consideration of other parts of the body?
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Ozdelights wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:34 am So I guess leg hair would just be personal preference on look, feel and effort. Why should it be any different to consideration of other parts of the body?
That’s basically how I see it.