Coffee Drinker?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Coffee Drinker?

Post by Stu »

I alternate between English tea and ground coffee.

Tea in the UK is way better and cheaper than it is in other European countries, the reverse is true for coffee, so I bring tea to Sweden and coffee to England.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

JeffB1959 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:12 am Funny thing is, I actually like the smell of coffee, it's the taste I can't handle.
Good coffee, made well should taste as good as it smells otherwise most often it doesn't.
The people at the Post Office often comment on the aroma when my freshly roasted coffee beans arrive.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

I like coffee through the day, if it is good filtered coffee I drink it black and unsweetened, if instant it has to be a good one, strong, with a little milk and a spoon of sugar. Late afternoon onward I will switch to tea, little bit of sugar and a few drops of milk, so it is still dark, I hate milky tea but prefer to have a tiny bit of milk in it. Alcohol wise, I like wine, red, white, not pink. I like a gin + tonic, sometimes a whisky. I miss pubs and I miss real ale, really hoping normality returns at least partially, I want to get back to running our annual real ale festival. I also like good ciders.
Okay, now that it looks like the US election is going the way I hoped, time to open a bottle of proboscis, got one nicely chilled, with a bottle of council white to follow if required.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!