Up in smoke

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
dlacey

Up in smoke

Post by dlacey »

Just dropped by to say "hello" from a long time lurker in San Diego north county.
Well it's been allmost 2 years since I registered for membership,(better late than never I guess.) :hide:
I had some exitment, soon after registering, my computer had a "major melt down",and filled my room up with smoke, even took out the monitor. :shock: :censored: :blue: I finely acquired an old Apple classic G3 recently, to replace it.
I've been "muged" since the mid 70's, mainly for relaxsation in private, and "semi public" areas, venturing general public only a few times. I like a veriety of longer styled skirts, kimono /yukata,hakama,caftan,or sarong.recently acqired a cordiroy "A"line redish brown comes mid calf on me. most recent, a peasent/circle skirt from India. I dont own a killt yet, a posibillity in the future
I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in my clothing prefferances,
I also like long hair, helps keep my neck warm on cold bike rides, and from getting sunburned when hats just get in the way

have a merry Christmas :santa: :santa: :santa:

Don
Milfmog

Re: Up in smoke

Post by Milfmog »

Nice to hear from you Don. It's always good when lurkers break cover so please don't leave it so long again.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
ethelthefrog
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Up in smoke

Post by ethelthefrog »

I'd say "welcome," but you've been on at least a year longer than I have. Nice to see you posting.

Paul.