Hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Phil R

Hello

Post by Phil R »

Hello! Great to find this website and so many guys enjoying the same things as me. Having read a number of posts, I think I'm really lucky. Not only does my wife know I wear skirts, she actively encourages it and often buys me ones she thinks I'll like. Also friends know I wear skirts too, and although I don't often go out in them I don't find it awkward when people pop round and find me wearing one. Wearing a skirt to work would be inpractical, and to be honest would cause too much eyebrow raising. I work in the outdoors as a trainer and am very much in the public eye. Sadly I would lose work if I wore a skirt in this environment.

Still, in less than an hour I will be going out with my kids, in a skirt, to a friends house, and it won't be an issue to anyone!

Here's to freedom!

Phil
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Hello

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome:

Sit right down by the potted palm and have a Latte` or hot chocolate and join the conversation!

:welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Aye,
Welcome to the cafe! it looks like you are in very favourable circumstances. Good on ya!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome, Phil. The guys here read your introduction and may wish they had a wife as supportive as yours while I look at it from my perspective as a wife and just with my husband would get on with it and wear skirts out in the world. (I should add in Quiet Man's defense he is wanting to have skirted excursions it is now a matter of having skirts that are loose enough to be presentable in public.) How wonderful your skirts are so unremarkable to the people around you! :D
Colin
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Colin »

Welcome, Phil. There are lots of encouraging friendly people here.
Colin.
Inertia
Distinguished Member

Post by Inertia »

Welcome, Phil! I'm new here, too, and have found these guys to be fascinating to converse with. They all look good in skirts, too (speaking as a female, I'm allowed to say that)!

Cheers,

Inertia
cessna152towser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by cessna152towser »

:welcome: from the Scottish Borders.
Please view my photos of kilts and skirts, old trains, vintage buses and classic aircraft on http://www.flickr.com/photos/cessna152towser/