Siki Im at NYFW

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Juan

Siki Im at NYFW

Post by Juan »

Black Beat White Wonder is the name for designer Siki Im's summer collection. It was recently presented at the New York Fashion Week. White has apparently in fact been beaten by black as the color of choice, an unsual but stylish option for summer clothing.
Siki Im 6.jpg
Skirts come in multiple lengths, as well as wide trousers. Cord necklaces and bands, also in black, and the absence of shirts, bring in a cathartic "primitive" element to an otherwise refined collection.

I have some more pics at: http://newmalefashion.blogspot.com/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Siki Im at NYFW

Post by owen »

The long skirt looks good, but not the short one I'm afraid. In my opinion, minis do not suit men, unless worn with thick tights (Veletron does it well). Too much opportunity for accidental exposure.
rogerbigfish

Post by rogerbigfish »

Having looked at all of the photos on the link, I think that the simplicity of the shorter one on the post, makes it by far the best.

Roger
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

If the guys were not so thin and had better legs all the shorts skirts would look better
luvtoskirt

Post by luvtoskirt »

I really like both looks. I wish i could look that good in the dress, but have chest hair.
:D