Hourani: High heels for guys

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Juan

Hourani: High heels for guys

Post by Juan »

Comfortable, easy to wear, gray-scaled, and "unisex" seem to be the keynotes in Rad Hourani's latest collection, which includes beautiful black high-heeled boots for both girls and guys (comfortable... once you get used to
them!).
rad_by_rad_hourani+8 (1).jpg
In fact, the designer wears them himself. (I do too, but mine are not "original" Houranis... shame on me)
20090915_meninheels_250x375.jpg
Nothing new under the sun: Louis XIV of France would have loved them!

I've posted more pics at my blog: http://newmalefashion.blogspot.com/2009 ... heels.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hourani: High heels for guys

Post by Pythos »

GAH!!! I need the ones on the bottom left for my Costume this year, just with 3 inch soles.
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hourani: High heels for guys

Post by sapphire »

Pythos,
Have you tried "Hot Topic" or perhaps Mudd? They might have something appropriate for your costume.

I plan to do a Goth or Alexis DeStrange get up for this year. I've got black lace up platform, high heeled oxfords from Mudd that should work, black tights and a black mini. Haven't figured out the top or hat yet...... Thinking of a nice black, scoop neck leotard and if I can find it, a black bowler with a nice deep purple feather.

Juan,
Thanks for the info about the boots. I especially like the ones the model in white trousers is wearing, but as mentioned above I have something like that in a shoe.

Sapphire
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long