New guy

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
JohnA

New guy

Post by JohnA »

Not much to tell about myself. I have been wearing skirts for about 1 year. Mostly around the house, until 3 months ago. My new grilfrend dared me to go public, and I did. It was fun and enjoyable, I wear my skirts daily now. I am looking for other men that wear skirts. My favorite skirt is a knee leanth denim, all though I have some skirts that are shorter. I think more men should wear skirts. Most of my friends approve.

Moderator-Edited to add 'end color' code {/color}
Be sure to change the { } to [ ] for it to work properly.
Uncle Al

Re: New guy

Post by Uncle Al »

John A. :welcome:

We've quite a diverse group so grab a cup, a chair and
join in on any of the conversations around here :!:

Welcome to our corner of Cyber-Space :!: :wink:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New guy

Post by Sarongman »

Hi and :welcome: :welcome: . We are a diverse lot here and (most times) tolerant of each other's views. This means that debate usually is civil. (The moderators don't bite unless provoked.) Tell us a little about yourself, such as age, and which area on the planet you inhabit. Also, how supportive is your girlfriend? It helps a lot in skirted self esteem! You will see we are from all over, from Argentina to Slovenia and even us uncivilised Australians. :thewave: :thewave: :toast:
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod