I'm Back

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: I'm Back

Post by Since1982 »

It AIN'T just Africa where people are hiding out in gated communities. Lots of gated communities with armed guards at the entrances in the United States too. I have a mobile home in Las Vegas that I live in during the WSOP when I go, and it's rented the rest of the time, and it's in a gated community and to even rent it out in there my renters have to pass stringent qualifications or no can do. We have 3 entrances to our park, all 3 have 2 armed with pepper spray and handguns rentacops. The owners all have to be over 55 years old, and any renters must be at least 40 to rent in there.

Fortunately, my dbl wide mobile home in the Florida Keys which is my primary residence is in a very low crime area. My back door is always unlocked, even when I go to Vegas for a few weeks. My Ford Aerostar is always unlocked with the keys hanging on the emergency light switch, parked in my driveway within 10 feet of the road. Crime here, often consists of a kid down the street illegally fishing for snappers off my dock. (Everyone is supposed to fish at their own docks).

Conversely, in my Vegas single wide, I keep everything locked all the time. Whether I'm there or not. When I'm here I keep an old Ford conversion van on a car trailer strapped down with stainless straps and locked in place in Vegas. It would take a crew at least an hour to make it usable. By then ON-Star would have alerted the Police. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/