Newbie in town!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Annie

Post by Skirt Chaser »

toni wrote:I think this is more than half the battle for me and men in skirts. Why would you want to wear those things anyway?
:lol: As another wife of a sweet skirt wearing guy, I like the way you think, Toni. (And am a fan of Annie Oakley myself, she was neat.) Thanks for sharing the site with her, JR!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Welcome Toni !

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome Toni, from your perspective I'm assuming you never ever wear trousers of any kind, right? Wayy too manly....LOLOL I would never assume that anyone would feel that one gender has all the rights and the other gender has none. That wouldn't be fair would it?

Here's another way of looking at MUGs (MUG = Male Unbifurcated Garment). Women, are anatomically perfect for trousers as they have nothing to be scratched and gaulded by a crotch, whereas men are absolutely wayy out of place with a crotch cutting and grinding on the (um er) package?

Anyway, I've had lots of enjoyable conversations with your SO and look forward to similar conversations with you. :welcome: :thewave: :kiltdance: :kiltdance: :kiltdance:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
SkirtDude

Post by SkirtDude »

deleted
Last edited by SkirtDude on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Calamity Jane

Post by Since1982 »

There seems to be a new Calamity Jane around. Has anyone checked the new Planters Cashews TV commercial? They have this incredibly ugly woman with ONE eyebrow that goes all the way across. She wipes a cashew on her wrists and neck for aroma, then walks down the street causing lots of accidents because people can't keep their eyes off her. :thewave:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/