Bought this skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Layne

Bought this skirt

Post by Layne »

on ebay. Bit of a wait, as they said in their ad, but, worth it.
iain
Member Extraordinaire

Post by iain »

cool! what's the ebay shop? they might need us!
The only thing man cannot endure is meaninglessness.
rogerbigfish

Post by rogerbigfish »

I have seen items from this ebay seller frequently and am considering buying something. I would be very interested to know what sort of quality it is and the type of fabric used.

Here is the link that I use : http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Your-Tailor_Sk ... idZ2QQtZkm

Roger.
Layne

Post by Layne »

I will look on the tag this evening and let you know what it is made of. It wears and hangs well. They are all custom made, light weight. I love mine and plan on ordering others from him.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Arms

Post by Since1982 »

I wonder how those skirts would look on men with arms. They have a sort of "Venus De Milo" look now. hehehehehe :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Layne

Post by Layne »

I could try and snap a photo of the real thing and post it. So long as I edit out my face, should be no problem.
Layne

Face

Post by Layne »

No I am not horribly disfigured. As a matter of fact I have posted in here before, but like I mentioned earlier or on another thread I recently signed with a modeling agency (doing commercial print work) and I cannot post my face without the agency's consent.
boca

Post by boca »

Layne - Is that standard procedure for modeling? from what I gather, once you sign with a modeling agency, your face becomes their copyright (in printed images).
Layne

Guess that depends

Post by Layne »

on your contract and the specifics contained therein.
Layne

Post by Layne »

OK, better answer: your face is YOUR image, however, they are entitled to a percentage of anything it earns, for the services they provide you with. And they are providing you with services, even when you are not doing something for them