Ultra thick tights

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
EMDE55022

Re: Ultra thick tights

Post by EMDE55022 »

Mouse wrote:
> [quote=EMDE55022 post_id=258946 time=1714457105 user_id=48899]
> Hi all, first time poster. I’ve been a devoted wearer of thick tights for
> the last 30 years, mainly under trousers
> [/quote]
> Hi emde55022. Welcome to the cafe. I use thick tights through the colder
> parts of the year so I can continue to wear skirts. When it begins to warm
> up, as soon as I can, I switch into 60d or 40d coloured stockings with an
> industrial suspender belt. Much easier for the bathroom and cooler
> underparts. Every man has his own solution and all are valid. Here we can
> exchange ideas and learn from each other. If you post a couple more times
> you will become a full member and have access to more areas of the cafe.

Thank you for the welcome Mouse. I will do a proper introduction in due course. Yes, it’s all about individual solutions. Looking forward to engaging in more discussions!
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mouse »

EMDE55022 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:49 am Thank you for the welcome Mouse. I will do a proper introduction in due course. Yes, it’s all about individual solutions. Looking forward to engaging in more discussions!
No worries, If you make one more post, you will become a full member and be able to see all of the site including the picture area where you can see more of us. You will also loose the purple colour to your user name. You may need to log out and log back in for things to change. Mouse
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

Jim wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:39 pm I have found crotchless tights to work well for these purposes and find it easier than garters (suspenders to you).
I have found "mock suspender tights" very practical, except when you have to spend several minutes untwisting them before putting them on. I had one experience with six-strap suspenders which I would rather not repeat: I tried wearing undies over the straps, and the motion of walking resulted in an alternating stretch which had a sort of ratchet effect, and everything headed south in a most disconcerting manner! I concluded that a suspender belt really works best if you have convex hips to keep things up.