Missing Cafe' Members

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
shadowfax
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Missing Cafe' Members

Post by shadowfax »

crfriend wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 pm PDX was getting a bit too aggressive with asserting that any man who dares to shove both legs down one pipe IS trans-* and came in for some fire over that and stomped off in a huff.
Thanks for the update on Pdxfashionpioneer. :)

Any information about nzfreestyler?
shadowfax wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:59 am nzfreestyler hasn't posted in quite a while. Anyone know why? They used to post pretty regularly.

I notice that they have removed all of the images of outfits from their "Pics and Looks" thread.
The images were linked to a flickr account.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Sorry, I have nothing at all about NZFreestyler.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
geron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by geron »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:40 pm I am still wondering what happened to SINNED aka Dennis from York UK.
Me too -- still. I'm staying in York this week with my wife for a family visit and some sightseeing. Today was (I think) the first warm, sunny day this year, and I've been out in my black walking skirt (The North Face).
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I'd like to hear from oldsalt1. I always enjoyed many of his post.

I see he was last active in January, however hasn't posted since 2021, where he mentioned he was battling prostate cancer. Hope all is well.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.