Barbie Ken Games & AI

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
mr seamstress

Barbie Ken Games & AI

Post by mr seamstress »

Is there any AI games or matching services that tells women the man they are looking for wears a dress or skirt? We have all these dating services supposedly in helping you finding your mate. I don't believe AI has been program about MIS. When will we get AI acknowledge we exist? Some of us could in helping in programing AI so it can help in matching services. We need to change this shortfall.

Is there any video games that shows girls that their ideal boyfriend is a MIS? It help if there is video games where girls can dress men in dresses and skirts as being boyfriends.
This Youtube video shows Barbie is having Ken to wear some of her outfits posted below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZPyCM_Xpg

Does this helps us in getting women in accepting MIS?

When are we going to speak up about apps games that brainwash females in believing the male should be wearing pants or suites as their ideal boyfriend?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_US&gl=US

We are letting females in being brainwash because they only allow certain clothing to be put on male. We say nothing to these developers and telling them stop brainwashing females and acknowledge MIS.
mr seamstress

Re: Barbie Ken Games & AI

Post by mr seamstress »

In todays technology is allowing us to make AI girlfriend or AI boyfriend. This is a short coming because it fails to help in building a real relationships with real partners. It doesn't tell women their best partner could be wearing a dress or skirt instead of pants. This technology does merge with real men and women together. According what I have read there is more women engage in having AI boyfriend than men in having AI girlfriend. If only we could get this AI technology truly benefit mankind better.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=37573808

We need to use this AI technology to end the stigma we face, not making it worse. If this AI technology tells women I have a human man feels the same way as you should feel as a couple. Having AI ask woman if her ideal boyfriend must wear pants or if he can wear something else?

AI is used in manner that discriminates against us men in dresses and skirts.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

We need to master AS [0] before we can ever approach AI. Full stop. The thing is hype at this point in time, and, sadly, is corrupting the world we know with its hallucinations and misunderstanding of commonalities -- and worse, uncommon things which it cannot "comprehend". In short, "Not ready for prime time"!

[0] Artificial Stupidity. The organic kind is all around us, therefore there are LOTS AND LOTS of exemplars. The "average" IQ is pegged at 100; this means that an IQ of 100 is merely mediocre at best; intelligence likely begins at 150+ -- something which few possess. Thus, mastering AS should be pretty trivial as a learning experience in how to deal with intelligence. I am drawn to a quote from the psychologist Karl Menninger who once commented, "The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see neither hope nor comfort in sinking to that low level. I think it is ignorance that makes people think of abnormality only with horror and allows them to remain undismayed at the proximity of "normal" to average and mediocre. For surely anyone who achieves anything is, a priori, abnormal.”
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

The main thing to remember about Large Language Models and similar is that they reflect the world as it is. They were trained with data about the world now, and so will only repeat that.

The funniest example I've heard is that if you ask for a picture of a fish you often get hands included because most of the pictures of fish on the internet are with people holding them. So if you ask for pictures with skirts you're going to get a lot of women simply because that's the world as it is. That's not bad, that's just reality.

Actually removing these kinds of bias is an active area of research, but that isn't going to make them any smarter.