Streetwear Footwear

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Streetwear Footwear

Post by JohnH »

I am also not flat chested as my bra cup size is DD. I am also a bass singer. I guess that makes me a busty basso. :D

John
mr seamstress

Post by mr seamstress »

For every man that says I'm flat chested, you need to look around and see you are not alone. In society there are women who are under developed has a flatter chest than you. There has to dresses out there for these women who isn't busty. When shopping I hope you all are checking for the bust size of the dress. I pay attention to this. You can have two dress claiming same size but the bust size is different. If you aren't paying attention to the bust size you aren't shopping wisely.

https://www.birdsnest.com.au/blog/top-1 ... lat-chest/

https://stylecaster.com/fashion/shoppin ... all-busts/

https://www.amazon.com/dresses-small-ch ... sted+women

I Hope some of these dresses help solve the flat chested.
Last edited by mr seamstress on Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

Most dresses allow for a typical bra cup size of B to DD. I have seen flat chested women wearing a woman's blouse or dress where the chest area bags out.
For me bare shoulder and spaghetti strap dresses are a big no-no as they allow bra straps to be revealed, something as a man I do not want anybody to see. And strapless bras are out for me due to my chest mound size.

John
Last edited by JohnH on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

The trouble with dresses recommended for women with small boobs is that they are designed to flatter the bust, or disguise the absence of boobage. I want a dress that neither flatters nor disguises, but silently accommodates or even accentuates my lack of boobs. I have an Incerun dress (which I wore to church on Friday, as it happens) which is uncompromisingly cut close to the chest with a straight line of buttons, which makes it absolutely clear that I do not have boobs, and am not trying to disguise the fact. Women's dresses are mainly designed to flatter and accentutate the female figure, and so simply do not suit. I do have some that I can wear: either dresses that are slightly clingy (which can be awkward in the boyzone), or one black dress which has apparently been designed to fit close to a relatively flat female figure.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

I like dresses to enhance my "feminine" figure as I like to present like a woman. But my voice is anything but feminine as my voice is deep for a man. If someone heard me speak without seeing me (s)he would guess I was a tall bearded macho man. That way I can play mind games with people.

John