I Love my Ugg boots

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

I Love my Ugg boots

Post by Mouse »

Long ago, when I was skirt wearing alone in private, the craze of Ugg boots was in it's early days. I came across the story of Ugg boots being the preserve of cool surfing guys and that the girls had just nicked them from the surfers. This gave me the excuse to buy a pair and wear them as I wished out in public. This allowed a bit of the internal free me to escape into the outside world. I therefore loved my Ugg boots, not only for the little bit of freedom to wear what I wanted, but also the feel of them on my feet. Many years later, I still have the same pair of boots and I still love them. I do not care what others think of them, I think they are great and so comfy on my bare feet. I quite often use them if I am just going to the local shops and I can't be bothered to think about what to put on my feet. The picture shows me in my local store with some of my favourite items on me. Fluffy Jacket, long warm slightly fluffy wine coloured skirt and my old Ugg boots. Mouse at total peace with the world and happy.
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: I Love my Ugg boots

Post by denimini »

Another Australian invention.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
kingfish
Member Extraordinaire

Post by kingfish »

*sigh*

I've got to replace mine...or at least replace the insoles and stitch up the gash on the upper.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mouse »

kingfish wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:41 pm *sigh*

I've got to replace mine...or at least replace the insoles and stitch up the gash on the upper.
Your feet deserve them.......mine are well worn, but very serviceable at the moment.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mouse »

Today I am wearing my other pair of waterproof Ugg boots. These are more dressy and black, so apart from the label on the heel you would not know that they were Uggs. They are also not ugly, IMHO.

I was also just standing on a London street corner and a guy comes up to me and compliments me on my boots, wants to know what make etc. I have met the guy before in one of the restaurants I work in, but even so, a really nice moment.

Picture of today outfit including black Uggs on my pics pages http://www.skirtcafe.org/forums/viewtop ... 92#p257492
jamie001
Member Extraordinaire

Post by jamie001 »

UGG Boots are awesome! I saw a women wearing UGG Boots today with a little heel and open toes!! I have to get me a pair because I'm sure they are comfy and also show off my pretty pedicure.