Epic Sports WonderWink Cargo Skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
SkirtedWalker

Epic Sports WonderWink Cargo Skirt

Post by SkirtedWalker »

Found some reasonably priced skirts in various formats at Epic Sports. Many are for cheer or lacrosse, found by searching for ‘skirt’. There is a nice cargo skirt for $20.
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Re: Epic Sports WonderWink Cargo Skirt

Post by KiltedBigWave »

SkirtedWalker wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:11 pm Found some reasonably priced skirts in various formats at Epic Sports. Many are for cheer or lacrosse, found by searching for ‘skirt’. There is a nice cargo skirt for $20.
Unfortunately, the cargo skirt is just not my cup of tea. I may have to look at the cheer and lacrosse skirts though.
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."
Bertino56
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bertino56 »

These are exactly the same skirts I found while searching "scrub skirts."
Practical, serviceable, no-frills, plenty of pockets, meant for on-duty
medical personnel, but obviously a viable option for just about anywhere.
https://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/wonderw ... kirts.html
I was tempted, but didn't buy any. I like the big variety of colors. Maybe next spring.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Ah yes, the Wonder Wink scrub skirt.

I have several of them, light weight, comfortable, great for many applications. Elastic waist band
Good pockets.
I highly recommend everyone have at least one in your closet. Whether you are new to skirts, or a long timer.
They are a decent skirt.
Fairly reasonable Price point and available online at a multitude of locations.
I bought both of mine on eBay, as at the the time they had the best price. Compared to most websites.
(Wow as of this post 12 20 2023 the eBay prices have effectively doubled for new, from a eBay store with multiples in multiple sizes and colors)

I find that being patient, you can land very good deals on eBay. I find that if I just keep looking and watching 70 percent of the time I end up with a better deal than if I just jumped on the first, "good deals" I find.

Can't wait, or find it in your size or color?
I have never ordered from this company but at face value they look to have reasonable prices and reasonable shipping fees.
https://medicalscrubscollection.com/

There's a Old thread going that is sort of going on this topic. Here is the link if you want to read the older thread.

viewtopic.php?p=239273#p239273
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.