The Spectrum: I Don’t Care that Harry Styles Wears Skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Spectrum: I Don’t Care that Harry Styles Wears Skirts

Post by new2skirts »

timemeddler wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:52 am I wouldn't mind that kind of criticism, it's much more constructive than somebody bashing it on some imagined moral high ground accusing men of trying to look like women because it's not pants. I'd almost welcome some feedback on, that look screwy on you, or those don't look good together, even if it is a complaint.
When it comes to celebrities, some do it just to get attention, others like A$AP Rocky may wear a skirt whilst with his entourage (google for images) but have to deal with the typical Black machismo backlash that will inevitably come... but it seems at least it seems to be more practical ones being worn (Usher was pictured in a Thom Browne outfit)
5eae43a8c6a05638_GettyImages-1710290757.jpg
But most guys may shy away from brighter colours like Mark Bryan,
409974708_18020862466931530_2002574599969283359_n.jpg
But I would struggle in those shoes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

I would keel over in those shoes! :oops:
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Grok wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:37 pm I would keel over in those shoes! :oops:
Don't think I have ever seen moving footage of Mr. Bryan now that you mention it Grok.
For what it's worth very few people, male or female would wear such routinely anyway.
As for encouraging or furthering the MIS cause, I rather doubt it and I don't give a damn about his followers or their status.
Steve.
MrSoapsud

Post by MrSoapsud »

He's posted quite a few videos on his Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/markbryan911/) like https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1Um-wIcq7/ - he can certainly walk in the heels he wears!
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

MrSoapsud wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:01 pm He's posted quite a few videos on his Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/markbryan911/) like https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1Um-wIcq7/ - he can certainly walk in the heels he wears!
Thanks Mr. S.
I'm never going to be a fan.
Steve.
Mouse
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mouse »

I am a fan of Mark, I think he is making space for all of us to wear what we want. Red shoes probably means that it is Tuesday in the picture. I also love the colour of his skirt in the picture.
Daily, a happy man in a skirt...
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I am an admirer of Mark for his bravado, physical fitness and ability to hold down a job selling Porches while dressed like he does. Very few people manage to wear skyscraper heels throughout a day and those who do must need the extra altitude.

I saw a photo of an N.Y. street taken immediately post 9-11. It was strewn with thousands of high heeled shoes jettisoned by office girls who fled in their stockings.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !