snag tights

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Re: snag tights

Post by KiltedBigWave »

Looking good. Unfortunately, it does not appear they have anything for someone 6'4"
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."
dressedbrewer

Post by dressedbrewer »

They had a great value advent calendar that I missed out on, hopefully next year.
Warren

Post by Warren »

I have placed a few orders from Snag Tights over the last couple of years and they seem to be good quality, wearing a burgundy pair now.

Last year they had a lucky dip offer for £10 which was for 3 random pairs of tights in your size and favoured category. They sent me lime green tights with bats on, red tights with skulls and some lace effect tights. They are great!

Not being on social media I haven't had the opportunity to post pictures with the proper tag things on.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

KiltedBigWave wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:25 pmLooking good. Unfortunately, it does not appear they have anything for someone 6'4"
I purchased these from Walmart. I followed the size chart and purchased the 2XL but
should've purchased the XL. As it turned out, they are VERY generous with their sizing. :D

(The picture is a product link.)
These tights are 120 denier, blackout opaque coverage. You can get them in 'Control-Top' or Regular control.
I'm 6' 2" / 235 lbs and the waist band comes up under my bust-line. I'm on the lowest end of the 2XL and they
tend to slide down a bit. I'll be getting more but in an XL size. BTW, this is a 2-pack for under $10.00 USD :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Post by KiltedBigWave »

Uncle Al wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:25 pm
KiltedBigWave wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:25 pmLooking good. Unfortunately, it does not appear they have anything for someone 6'4"
I purchased these from Walmart. I followed the size chart and purchased the 2XL but
should've purchased the XL. As it turned out, they are VERY generous with their sizing. :D

(The picture is a product link.)
These tights are 120 denier, blackout opaque coverage. You can get them in 'Control-Top' or Regular control.
I'm 6' 2" / 235 lbs and the waist band comes up under my bust-line. I'm on the lowest end of the 2XL and they
tend to slide down a bit. I'll be getting more but in an XL size. BTW, this is a 2-pack for under $10.00 USD :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Thanks, I am going to try them. They look very nice.
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."
Seb

Post by Seb »

My wife swears by Snags and lucky for me we happen to both fall into the F size, I'm 184cm and average size. I really like their wool tights.
Not alone with a dream, Just a want to be free, With a need to belong,
I am a skirtsman
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom