The Drone Zone

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Drone Zone

Post by STEVIE »

Grok wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:23 am I think there is a latent acceptance of men in robes. (Think of a monk's habit, for example, or the robe worn by a judge). If I were to bet on which garment will be the next to get traction, I would bet on robes.
Hi Grok,
You may be right and we will all be Ben Kenobi wannabes, but that is Sir Alec Guinness' and no one else's.
The only problem with the other examples is that they are effectively uniforms of office.
There could be religious and legal objections if the trend came too close to the real thing.
Otherwise, look to the Middle East take inspiration from there.
Steve.
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Post by KiltedBigWave »

I think as we get older, we get the less inhibited. I know I have; I can now relax and enjoy my choice in skirts and kilts. Besides this, I do feel there are women that actually love a guy in a skirt or kilt. I am constantly getting great compliments about my legs and how the love my skirt.
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

KiltedBigWave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:26 pm I think as we get older, we get the less inhibited. I know I have; I can now relax and enjoy my choice in skirts and kilts. Besides this, I do feel there are women that actually love a guy in a skirt or kilt. I am constantly getting great compliments about my legs and how the love my skirt.
Have you been on a date with any of your admirers KBW? Skirts only, "Kilts" don't count!
You'll find that flies in the face of experience for a lot of us or are Carolina girls just more adventurous?
Gentle advice, lay off the underwear comments, they won't be appreciated around here.
Steve.
KiltedBigWave
Distinguished Member

Post by KiltedBigWave »

STEVIE wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:10 pm
KiltedBigWave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:26 pm I think as we get older, we get the less inhibited. I know I have; I can now relax and enjoy my choice in skirts and kilts. Besides this, I do feel there are women that actually love a guy in a skirt or kilt. I am constantly getting great compliments about my legs and how the love my skirt.
Have you been on a date with any of your admirers KBW? Skirts only, "Kilts" don't count!
You'll find that flies in the face of experience for a lot of us or are Carolina girls just more adventurous?
Gentle advice, lay off the underwear comments, they won't be appreciated around here.
Steve.
I have been on a couple of dates, but in a short kilt, no skirt. As a note, I have not been in NC long. I was in Florida and NM before that.
"Look at Scottish guys wearing kilts - you could look at them and laugh, but the way they carry themselves, how can you? You can wear some of the weirdest things and be cool. If you believe in it, that's what makes it cool."