Gynecomastia

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Gynecomastia

Post by JohnH »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:17 pm I once saw pictures of a man during trans surgery and his nipples were visible the whole time except for the last picture where he now had breasts and the nipples were blurred out. I mean what the HE!! is that all about???

I'll tell you what it is about! It is about non-equality between men and women that's what.....
Because here in the USA we are unbelievably prissy about such things and yet we can have depictions of violence for entertainment.
Modoc
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Modoc »

The Free the Nipple campaign was a success here in Denver and in a lot of other places in the US. As a result, women can go topless without criminal penalties in these places. Since that change has taken effect I have seen 1 female in Denver out and about in public completely topless in well over 5 years, and she was walking in a pretty quiet residential area.
I don't know of any statistics but I think it's a safe bet to say that in most of the places where bare breasts are not illegal very few if any women exercise that freedom other than the occasional sunbather. I guess the point is that though most don't want to they have the right to do so if they did.
“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
― Anaïs Nin
rode_kater
Member Extraordinaire

Post by rode_kater »

Modoc wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:04 pm I don't know of any statistics but I think it's a safe bet to say that in most of the places where bare breasts are not illegal very few if any women exercise that freedom other than the occasional sunbather. I guess the point is that though most don't want to they have the right to do so if they did.
It's about not having to fear be arrested, which is a big deal. Also, it means women can skip the bra if they feel like it. Many won't, but the option is there.

I think around here at least the weather is the limiting factor: it's rarely warm enough to go bare cheated, even as a man.

Like the rest of us here: we worry about wives, parters, friends, colleagues, random strangers. But we don't have to worry about being arrested for wearing a skirt. It may be that skirt wearing for men never becomes very popular, but if it were illegal is would certainly never happen.