GQ writes: Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
gender free universe

GQ writes: Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now

Post by gender free universe »

Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now
In Milan and Paris, stylish men are letting their legs do the talking.
By The Editors of GQ
Photography by Christina Fragkou
June 23, 2023

https://tinyurl.com/4sdbukv4

In this article, GQ not only discusses skirts and shorts but also showcases an extensive array of examples that cater to a wide range of tastes. What's truly remarkable is the sheer diversity on display, providing inspiration for virtually anyone. Notably, the featured styles often incorporate vibrant, and occasionally even floral patterns, while some of the shorts boast remarkable width, creating an optical illusion of resembling skirts from a distance.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: GQ writes: Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now

Post by STEVIE »

gender free universe wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:29 am Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now
Elsewhere we talked about changes to the attributes of words and "Freaking it" has to be one. Not a positive in my vocabulary but that isn't quite relevant.
A lot of the shorts are just that though, "freakish", as I understand the meaning. The rest are standard or at best, a safe avant-garde and quite unoffending.
The majority of the skirts, with a few exceptions, present as real and wearable on a general basis.
I'd certainly do many of them in a heartbeat but would also dread some of the prices. There is definitely high end designer garments in there.
Will it cause a shift of attitude to MIS?
Might help but on balance of probability, no.
Steve.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: GQ writes: Guys Are Freaking It In Skirts and Shorts All Across Europe Right Now

Post by denimini »

Freaking it aptly describes some outfits, from my personal perpective, and perhaps the wearers would be happy with that tag.
Great to see such diversity of which men wearing skirts is just a small part.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Some of those outfits were interesting to say the least. I for one am glad men are becoming open minded about wearing skirts.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.