Bespoke Skirts for Men by Dara

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Bespoke Skirts for Men by Dara

Post by FranTastic444 »

Blog article here.

I came across Chris Hill on Instagram. You may be able to look at the thumbnail images without having an account.

I'm sure that such bespoke tailoring isn't going to be cheap, but I feel that the results are impressive.
Myopic Bookworm
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Bespoke Skirts for Men by Dara

Post by Myopic Bookworm »

If I ever win the lottery, I'll be looking for some skirts from that kind of tailor.
Modoc
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Bespoke Skirts for Men by Dara

Post by Modoc »

FranTastic444 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:17 pm Blog article here.

I came across Chris Hill on Instagram. You may be able to look at the thumbnail images without having an account.

I'm sure that such bespoke tailoring isn't going to be cheap, but I feel that the results are impressive.
The results are very impressive. I have only ever had one tailred oufit, a suit, and that was many years ago, and was happy with the result vs off the rack. I have had some skirts altered for what I thought was a better fit. The article and picture layout are good promotions for MIS. Thanks for sharing.
“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
― Anaïs Nin